The Studios of Key West TSKW Click to Play Video...
Keys Kids Click to Play Video...
Independence Celebration Click to Play Video...
East Martello Museum and Gallery Click to Play Video...
Key West Advanced Urgent Care Click for More Info...
Florida Keys Eco-Discovery Center Click to Play Video...
Nutcracker 2014 Buy Tickets Now! Click to Play Video...
Key West Food and Wine Festival 2015 Click to Play Video...
TheatreXP Click to Play Video...
Reef Relief Click to Play Video...
The Sandbox of Key West Click to Play Video...
Fire Department Fish Fry Click to Play Video...
Pirates in Paradise Festival Click to Play Video...
Key West Annual Dachshund Walk Click to Play Video...
Conch Republic Radio Click to Play Video...
Barnacle Beau’s Pirate Show Click to Play Video...
Key West Marriott Beachside Hotel Click to Play 360° Tour...
A-1A Ocean Walk Click to Play 360° Tour...
Westin Resort and Marina Click to Play 360° Tour...
Duval Street and Front Street Click to Play 360° Tour...
Smathers Beach Click to Play 360° Tour...
Key West Cemetary Click to Play 360° Tour...
Key West | Southernmost Point Click to Play 360° Tour...
- Southernmost House Click to Play 360° Tour...
Key West Historic Harbor Click to Play 360° Tour...
Key West Bight | Margaret Street Click to Play 360° Tour...
Key West Wall Street Click to Play 360° Tour...
West Martello Tower Click to Play 360° Tour...
Key West Garden Club Click to Play 360° Tour...
Action Helicopters Click to Play Video...
White Street Pier Click to Play 360° Tour...
Saint Paul’s Church Click to Play 360° Tour...
Key West Nutcracker Click to Play Video...
Westin Resort Pier | Cruise Ship Harbor Click to Play 360° Tour...
- Discovery Glass Bottom Boat Click for More Info...
The Key West Summer Stage Company 2011 Click for More Info...
- Jacobs Aquatic Center Click for More Info...
The Key West Pops Orchestra Click to Play Video...
Music in Paradise Click for More Info...
Baby Chicks Rental Click for More Info...
The Studios of Key West TSKW
On April 3, 2011, nearly 130 patrons and supporters of The Studios of Key West came together at the Armory to celebrate another remarkable creative season.
Inspired by the theme of the day, “Midday at the Marquesas,” the main hall was gorgeously decked out in cool blues and greens, with beautifully crafted found object place settings adorning the tables. A silver-glitter backdrop of coral and jellyfish was suspended from the ceiling, magically completing the aquamarine landscape.
The Marquesa Cafe and Hotel generously sponsored the event and provided an elegant menu for the celebration, including organic greens, starfruit, fresh seared tuna and home baked babka loaf; and guests toasted the season with a Marquesa Mimosa, the signature drink of the day.
Patrons were treated to the first view of the 2010/11 TSKW video, a five-minute film created by Conch Republic Media Group that beautifully captures the spirit of The Studios of Key West and recaps a wonderful fourth season.
Board chair Rosi Ware greeted the group, and thanked the Patron Society for their invaluable continued support over the years. She also shared just a few responses from the recent question that was emailed to TSKW members, “What does TSKW mean to you?” Members’ replies were plentiful and heartfelt and were a delightful addition to the brunch.
Executive Director Jay Scott addressed the future goals and direction of The Studios of Key West and discussed the progress of the Ashe Street Capital Campaign. He highlighted the promise of the expanding residency program, and shared his hope that within a few years, the excellence of the TSKW program would be nationally and internationally recognized.
This year, the annual Patron recognition award was presented to Lucy Barker. Lucy (along with her partner Tom Swain) is not only a Patron, but this season she dedicated countless hours serving as the TSKW volunteer coordinator. Lucy’s organizational skills and friendly face were a tremendous addition to the TSKW family. As a token of thanks, Lucy was presented with a painting of the Armory generously donated by studio artist Andy Thurber.
Special thanks to the individuals and businesses who helped make this brunch possible, Cafe Marquesa and Chef Susan Ferry, Carol Wightman, Karen Lockwood, Zabar’s, Four Star Rentals, and the Brunch committee including: Deborah Goldman Patricia Baldus Barbara McConagha Jeff Ware Karen Lockwood Anne Sunkel Roger Emmons and Jay Scott.
Also thanks to Conch Republic Media Group, Andy Thurber and The TSKW Volunteers.=
- The Studios of Key West TSKW
- 533 Eaton Street
- Key West, FL 33040
- Advertise Key West Weddings Services Online
- Advertise on Conch TV and Conch Radio
- Best Key West Florida Hotels
- Coconut Cam
- Conch Cam
- Conch Color TV
- Conch Republic Giveaway
- Conch Republic Media Group
Promotes Key West and Florida Keys Businesses
- Conch Republic Media Group | press release 03-26-2011
- Conch Republic Media Group Wins Accolade Competition
- Conch Republic Radio
- Conch Republic Television
- Find The Perfect Key West Resorts For Your Vacation
- Florida Keys Arts
- Florida Keys Attractions
- Florida Keys Boating. FL Keys Charter Boats
- Florida Keys Cheap Hotel Prices. Key West Events
- Florida Keys Dining Guide
- Florida Keys Diving
- Florida Keys Eco-Tours. Florida Keys Vacation Packages
- Florida Keys Emergency Medical Services
- Florida Keys Fishing. FL Keys Fishing Vacations
- Florida Keys Hotels. Florida Keys Hotel Guide
- Florida Keys Information. Florida Key Vacation Guide
- Florida Keys Radio
- Florida Keys Wedding Guide. FL Keys Wedding Plans
- Florida Keys Wedding Packages
- Florida Keys Wedding Photographers
- Florida Keys Wedding Photography
- Florida Keys Weddings
- Islamorada Attractions. Islamorada FL Vacation Guide
- Islamorada Dining Guide
- Islamorada Fishing, The Ultimate Fishing Vacation!
- Islamorada Fishing. Islamorada FL Fishing Vacations
- Islamorada FL Information. Flordia Keys Vacations
- Islamorada Florida Keys Vacations
- Islamorada Hotels. Islamorada Fl Hotel Guide
- Islamorada Wedding Guide. Fl Keys Wedding Planning
- Key Largo Attractions
- Key Largo Diving
- Key Largo Fishing
- Key Largo Information
- Key Largo Restaurants
- Key West Advanced Urgent Care
- Key West Arts Information
- Key West Attractions
- Key West Bride
- Key West Cheap Hotels. Key West Hotels
- Key West Churches | Florida Keys Churches
- Key West Diving
- Key West Entertainment
- Key West Events
- Key West Film Festival
- Key West Film Production
- Key West Film Studio
- Key West Fishing
- Key West Fl Charter Fishing. Key West Fishing Vacation
- Key West Florida Bed and Breakfast
- Key West History
- Key West Hotels
- Key West Information
- Key West Music
- Key West News
- Key West Radio
- Key West Restaurants
- Key West Scuba Diving
Vandenberg Wreck Diving
- Key West Shopping
- Key West Snorkeling. Key West Diving Trips
- Key West Time | Producers Craig Hollenback and Gail Hollenback
- Key West Transportation
- Key West Travel Guide
- Key West Video
- Key West Videos
- Key West Water Sports
- Key West Wedding Guide
- Key West Wedding Information
- Key West Wedding Photographer
- Key West Wedding Photography
- Key West Wedding Photos
- Key West Wedding Planner
- Key West with Lynda
- Key West, Florida Keys Hotel News
- Lower Keys Diving
- Lower Keys Hotels
- Lower Keys Information
- Marathon Attractions
- Marathon Fishing
- Marathon Hotels
- Marathon Information in The Florida Keys
- Marathon Restaurants
- Market Your Florida Keys Hotels
- New Internet Radio Channel Broadcasts Feel-Good Florida Keys Music
- Parrothead Key West Radio | Key West
- Reach Visitors Planning Florida Keys | Key West Vacations
- Submit Your Own Florida Keys Images and YouTube Videos
- Target People Planning Key West Vacations
- The Conch Republic Newsletter | "The Conch Republic Telegraph"
- Trop Rock Music | Conch Republic Radio | Key West
- Viewer Submissions - Videos
- Wedding Planner Key West